Mixology Lesson Parties!
More details coming soon, along with a full list of the Themes!
Pricing based upon theme selection.. stay tuned!
- Professional Mixologist Bartender and Barback Service Assistant
- 3-hours event service with 45-minute demonstration/lesson about an hour after event begins
- (1) Portable Bar setup with (1) 6' Table with Linen
- Demonstration of (3-4) Themed Cocktails *see list for your selection!
- Service of Themed Cocktails as well as host-provide Beer & Wine *limit 4 beers and 4 wine varietals
- Proper Equipment and Glassware for the Cocktail Demonstrations & Presentation as well as event beverage service
- Mixers & Garnishes for the Cocktails, Ice Service, Disposable cups
- All Standard Barware (drink-making) Equipment: Wine Keys, Bottle Openers, Shakers, Muddlers, Strainers, Jiggers, Bar Spoons, Pour Spouts, Cutting Board, Pairing Knife, Cocktail Glass Rimmer with Sugar & Salt, Garnish Caddy, Bar Mats, Bar Towels; Bar Caddy with Napkins, Straws, and Garnish Picks
* These events require a 10' x 6' setup/working space and access to faucet & sink, as well as access to the event space at least 1 hour prior to event start time for setup.